The support of the community is instrumental to the success of HUST and we very much hope that we can draw on important support of local businesses as well as individuals.
Why become a corporate member?
A key benefit of becoming a HUST corporate member is demonstrating to Hartlepool United’s fans that your business supports HUST and the society’s aims. Information on corporate members will be available on this website and on HUST literature sent to members and during HUST events.
Some other benefits a company will receive for becoming a HUST corporate member include:
- Evidence of showing your business supporting its community – ideal for PR and marketing.
- A detailed advert with your chosen weblinks on the corporate members page of our website.
- A follow on twitter with selected re-tweets of your own tweets.
- Your logo shared on HUST literature.
- A shareholding in HUST.
- The potential for an exclusive sponsorship opportunity at a fundraising events organised by HUST.
How much does it cost?
All of the benefits of becoming a HUST corporate member cost a minimum of £150 for year one and then a minimum of £100 per year thereafter and we welcome new corporate members getting involved.
You can sign up for membership online, though if you would like to sign up as a corporate member offline, or if you have any questions about corporate membership, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.