Engaging with the local community is central to HUST’s aims. Supporting local businesses and in turn those businesses helping Pools is beneficial for both parties.
We believe fans have a pivotal role in facilitating relationships between local businesses and Pools.
Why become a corporate member?
By becoming a HUST corporate member your company would visibly demonstrate to Hartlepool United’s fans that your business supports our aims of giving fans a strong voice and using that to help create a sustainable future. Information on corporate members will be available on this website and on HUST literature sent to members and during HUST events.
Some other benefits a company will receive for becoming a HUST corporate member include:
- Evidence of showing your business supporting its community – ideal for PR and marketing.
- A detailed advert with your chosen weblinks on the corporate members page of our website.
- A follow on twitter with selected re-tweets of your own tweets.
- Your logo shared on HUST literature.
- A shareholding in HUST.
- The potential for an exclusive sponsorship opportunity at a fundraising events organised by HUST.
How much does it cost?
All of the benefits of becoming a HUST corporate member cost a minimum of £150 for year one and then a minimum of £100 per year thereafter and we welcome new corporate members getting involved.
You can sign up for membership online, though if you would like to sign up as a corporate member offline, or if you have any questions about corporate membership, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.