Backed by over 25 years experience leading a top UK architectural practice, Shepherd Collaborative are a new architecture, design & management consultancy set up to support developers and architectural firms, focusing on hotel, residential & mixed-use schemes.
Working across the country and currently engaged on a number of high profile projects, Shepherd Collaborative bring focused guidance to stakeholder consultation, design, planning dialogue, conservation, brand standards, sustainability, modern construction techniques and project management.
Shepherd Collaborative are headed by Alastair Shepherd, previously nominated for UK Hotel Architect of the Year. Alastair was formally a director of Falconer Chester Hall Architects, where he worked with an extensive list of leading developers.
His work has included:
– Municipal Hotel by M:Gallery, Liverpool – shortlisted for European Hotel of the Year 2023
– Moor Hall Restaurant with Rooms, West Lancashire – currently the number one restaurant in the country
– The Other House, South Kensington – award winning Residents’ Club focused on sustainable, flexible stays
– Cargo, Liverpool – the first Build to Rent apartment scheme outside of the capital
– Ordsall Estate Regeneration Scheme – award winning housing, district centre, hotel and health care building