Thank you to all of the members who have continued to renew their support for HUST over the past couple of months. We note that we have a large number of members due for renewal on the 1st of June and we very much value as many as possible continuing their membership of HUST.
Those due for renewal have been sent an email with an update from Eddie Kyle, HUST’s Honorary President, and with details of the many ways in which renewals can be made. If you are due for renewal but haven’t received the email then please check your junk/spam folder or contact HUST at email@example.com for more information.
To continue your membership, you can renew by one of the ways below.
– Online – you can renew your membership on the HUST website at www.hufcsupporterstrust.org.uk using the discount code ‘RENEWAL’ to ensure you pay the appropriate renewal cost.
– Paypal – you can transfer your annual renewal fees via Paypal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
– In cash – you can pay membership renewals in cash to any HUST board member
– By cheque – with cheques made payable to Hartlepool United Supporters Trust and handed to a Board member or sent by post to HUST, c/o 40, Belmont gardens, TS26 9LS
– Bank transfer – you can transfer cash directly from your bank to HUST’s using Co-op Bank, account number 65782787, sort code 08-92-99.
Please note that if you already have a recurring Paypal payment set up then this should reach us automatically and we will email you to confirm receipt of this.
Many thanks for your support so far, and we hope you continue supporting us. Remember it’s your club, you can make a difference.