Trust Action Plan Open Meeting Agenda
Hartlepool Corporation (Clippy) Club
Whitby Street Hartlepool
Monday 29 Jan, 7 for 7: 30 Start
1) Welcome from Vice Chair John Cooke
2) Review of where we are now, and where we go next , presented by Dr Richard Ward, Hartlepool United Supporters Trust
3) The Role of Supporters Direct, presented by James Mathie , Head of England and Wales, Club Development, Supporters Direct
4) HUST in discussion with Chris Turner (former Manager and Director of Football at HUFC) and special guest TBC.
5) Open Floor Q and A
We are expecting it to be busy, and admittance will be on first come first served basis, though we have arranged extra seating with the venue. The event will be live streamed on our FB Page for those who cannot attend.
For the open Q and A can we ask that people ask questions rather than make statements, and that questions wherever possible are relevant- we can answer questions relating to our Action Plan, we cannot solve the left back problem at the club.
We appreciate a lot of people will be angry/frustrated/downright unhappy, but if we can try and stay on topic wherever possible please.
The aim of the night is to raise awareness of the roles of HUST and Supporters Direct, and to look at positive steps we can collectively take, to ensure the long term survival of professional football in the town.
We will of course as a Trust Board be glad to informally discuss issues with attendees after the event has closed. We don’t have the answers to everything but want to engage.
There will be the option to sign up for membership of the Trust on the night.
Media Enquiries to HUST via the usual channels
• Please note as well as the live stream we will be filming the event, and footage may be used in future promotional videos and in a documentary film about the plight of the club. If you have any issues with this please speak to a member of the Trust Board on the night as you enter the club. If you do not raise this as an issue we will assume you are happy for this to go ahead. We want to try and help build a community club where everyone is welcomed and feels included. Your assistance and co-operation with filming is greatly appreciated.